Tuesday 26 May 2015

Tales From The Tearooms: Tinderbox, in Paperchase, Manchester.

Every time I go into Manchester, I intend to visit the top floor of Paperchase after spotting a very cute looking coffee bar on one of my visits. Today, I finally remembered, so me and Isobel ( back from Uni on a post-exam week break) climbed up to the second floor and it was well worth it. The green tea was very good, the goats cheese focaccia was delicious and the actual place was a cool oasis in this part of town..like a little bit of the Northern Quarter had migrated down to St Mary's Gate. The cakes looked gorgeous and very Italian deli-like with delicious looking cannoli on offer. However, we've slightly overdone the cakeage this weekend, so will have to wait for another day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment